Re: Working draft (revisited)

I really apologize for my vague approach of trying to specify something.
Scarcity of resources and time prevents me from doing any code until now.

I'm basically trying to state that a XML/XSL like approach is viable also
for Semantic Web driven integration. I also emphasize the fact that
alignment models (incomplete in the document) via aggregation and inference
could allow for schema / identity / ontology matching, links and attributes
entailment and a 'contextual' order alignment of entities so it is possible
to 'compare' meaningful things, such as cause / effect relations.

I also think all this could be provided by means of simple / complex
aggregation of basic SPO RDF datasources, maybe the ones at hand providing
from any database or services. Updated link and document:

https://github.com/CognescentBI/BISemantics/blob/master/Document.pdf?raw=true

Sorry again. Although I recognize you are right, I don't have any means yet
as to start coding. Regards,

Sebastián.