Re: Accessibility --> Archiving

Vint Cerf talks about a self-archiving environment as a solution to back-up
the web. Implement a publish-subscribe feature with publishing
restrictions. Stopped at 38:39 .

I am going for food. Does anyone wish to continue where I left off?

-Brent Shambaugh

Skype: brent.shambaugh
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Brent_Shambaugh