Re: How the father of the World Wide Web plans to reclaim it from Facebook and Google

Meh,

In more modern times, I'd like to see more investigation of how IPFS and/or
WebDHT may be used with LDP in conjunction with HTTP-SIGNATURES /
Credentials related eco-systems; as that's something we're able to do
something about today, rather than considerations of the past.

Tim. Holborn.