Re: Wordpress Plugins

So,

I'm also wondering also about the best ontological methods for formatting
posts...

The current method isn't being handled very well by tabulator...

example 1: http://webcivics.org/feed/rdf

example 2 below..

any suggestions?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><rdf:RDF
xmlns:foaf="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/"
xmlns:sioc="http://rdfs.org/sioc/ns#"
xmlns:skos="http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core#"
xmlns:moat="http://moat-project.org/ns#"
xmlns:lh="http://localhero.biz/namespace/lhero/"
  xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
  xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
xmlns:dcterms="http://purl.org/dc/terms/"
xmlns:sioct="http://rdfs.org/sioc/types#"
xmlns:tag="http://www.holygoat.co.uk/owl/redwood/0.1/tags/"
xmlns:rss="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/"
xmlns:georss="http://www.georss.org/georss"
xmlns:wgs84="http://www.w3.org/2003/01/geo/wgs84_pos#"
xmlns:xfn="http://vocab.sindice.com/xfn#"
xmlns:owl="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#"
xmlns:ore="http://www.openarchives.org/ore/terms/"
  xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"

<foaf:Document rdf:about="
http://nirs.webcivics.org/tribute-paid-to-legendary-advocate-faith-bandler-at-state-funeral/?feed=lhrdf
">
<dc:title>SIOC Post profile for NATIONAL INDIGENOUS RADIO SERVICE &#187;
Tribute paid to legendary advocate Faith Bandler at state funeral</dc:title>
<dc:description>A SIOC profile describes the structure and contents of a
weblog in a machine readable form. For more information please refer to
http://sioc-project.org/.</dc:description>
<foaf:primaryTopic rdf:resource="http://nirs.webcivics.org/?p=5606"/>
<admin:generatorAgent rdf:resource="http://localhero.biz/plugins/lh-rdf/"/>
</foaf:Document>

<!-- sioc_type = post -->
<rdf:Description rdf:about="http://nirs.webcivics.org/?p=5606">
<rdf:type rdf:resource="http://rdfs.org/sioc/ns#Post"/>
<rdf:type rdf:resource="
http://localhero.biz/uri/localhero-namespace/type_post"/>
<rdf:type rdf:resource="
http://localhero.biz/uri/localhero-namespace/format_audio"/>
<sioc:link rdf:resource="http://nirs.webcivics.org/?p=5606"/>
<sioc:has_container rdf:resource="http://nirs.webcivics.org/#posts"/>
<dc:title>Tribute paid to legendary advocate Faith Bandler at state
funeral</dc:title>
<dc:date>2015-03-11T06:18:32Z</dc:date>
<dcterms:created>Wed, 30 Nov -0001 00:00:00 +0000</dcterms:created>
<dc:abstract>The life and legacy of human rights campaigner Faith Bandler
has been remembered at a state funeral in Sydney today.

Ms...</dc:abstract>
<sioc:content><![CDATA[The life and legacy of human rights campaigner Faith
Bandler has been remembered at a state funeral in Sydney today.

Ms Bandler fronted the campaign of the 1967 referendum for equal citizen
rights for Indigenous people, resulting in a vote of over 90 per cent in
favour.

Gumbaynggirr academic Dr Gary Foley was 17 when he first met Ms Bandler.

He describes her as a political genius who could charm even the most
cynical, hard-bitten politician.]]></sioc:content>
<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The life and legacy of human rights campaigner
Faith Bandler has been remembered at a state funeral in Sydney today.</p>
rights for Indigenous people, resulting in a vote of over 90 per cent in
favour.</p>
Bandler.</p>
cynical, hard-bitten politician.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
<sioc:has_creator rdf:resource="http://nirs.webcivics.org/author/ubiquitous/"
/>
<sioc:topic rdf:resource="http://nirs.webcivics.org/category/breaking-news/
"/>
<sioc:topic rdf:resource="http://nirs.webcivics.org/category/featured/"/>
<sioc:topic rdf:resource="http://nirs.webcivics.org/tag/australia/"/>
<sioc:topic rdf:resource="http://nirs.webcivics.org/tag/indigenous/"/>
<sioc:topic rdf:resource="http://nirs.webcivics.org/tag/news/"/>
<sioc:topic rdf:resource="http://nirs.webcivics.org/tag/nirs/"/>
<sioc:topic rdf:resource="http://nirs.webcivics.org/tag/radio/"/>
<tag:Tagging rdf:resource="
http://nirs.webcivics.org/dereferencer/taxonomy/tag/australia/ubiquitous"/>
<tag:Tagging rdf:resource="
http://nirs.webcivics.org/dereferencer/taxonomy/tag/indigenous/ubiquitous"/>
<tag:Tagging rdf:resource="
http://nirs.webcivics.org/dereferencer/taxonomy/tag/news/ubiquitous"/>
<tag:Tagging rdf:resource="
http://nirs.webcivics.org/dereferencer/taxonomy/tag/nirs/ubiquitous"/>
<tag:Tagging rdf:resource="
http://nirs.webcivics.org/dereferencer/taxonomy/tag/Radio/ubiquitous"/>
<dcterms:identifier>5606</dcterms:identifier>
<lh:post_thumbnail rdf:resource="
http://nirs.webcivics.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/faith-bandler-image-credit-ted-golding.jpg
"/>
<sioc:attachment rdf:resource="