Re: Fwd: Linked Data Signatures spec published

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 23:03:18 +0100
To: public-rww@w3.org
Cc: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
On Friday 16. January 2015 09.47.03 Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> 1. The RDF Dataset Normalization spec
> 2. The Linked Data Signatures spec
> 3. The Security vocabulary

Very cool!

I've been looking for a simple way to create a digest of RDF for the
purpose of creating HTTP ETag validators. This appears to be overkill for
the purpose as it doesn't need to be cryptographically strong, it just
needs to be pretty good so that if you have two messages that have the
semantics, they will probably have the same digest.

But I suppose that since you already wrote the code, is this something
that could be reused for the purpose?

Cheers,

Kjetil