Re: SoLID -- Social Linked Data

*Overview*

The idea is to decentarlized apps, data and servers on the web, allowing
them to communicate through web standards (linked data) both for reading
and writing (linked data platform)

In terms of Lego blocks, the system is modeled quite closely to a
distributed version of UNIX.  The heading below are my own *very rough*
reading, it could be interpreted differently by others, just trying to
break up the content, to make it less daunting:

*Core*

LDP -- commodity data storage

RDF -- data framework

CORS -- allows data on different domains to be combined

*Advanced*

WebID -- identity on the web

WebAccessControl -- for strong privacy so you can choose who sees what

SPARQL / PATCH -- language for writing changes

*Recent*

WebID TLS/RSA -- strong authentication methods for identity

WebSockets -- allows realtime updates

Workspaces -- different areas where you store different types of data, e.g.
private vs family vs work

Preferences -- help file to personalize apps

Does that help?