Re: VISA => U2F

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 23:45:52 +1000
Cc: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>, public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
To: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Can someone confirm / deny something like https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-u2flib-server/1.0.0 COULD be integrated into a platform such as rww.io (should sufficient developer resources be available..)

Implicitly, other similar platforms (stample/rww-play, virtuoso, etc...  )

Timh
Sent from my iPad