Re: WebID and CIMBA Issues

On 9 May 2014 15:39, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

>  On 5/8/14 8:27 PM, Andrei Sambra wrote:
>
> Hi Kingsley,
>

> On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 6:47 PM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>wrote:
>
>> Andrei,
>>
>> Here is a dump from the verifier (Henry's I believe) that's integrated
>> into cimb.co. Basically, my WebID authenticates successfully, but I
>> can't login to cimba.
>>

>  What do you mean by "can't login to cimba"? Does logging into
> https://test.rww.io/ work?
>

> Yes it works.
>

>   Worst case scenario, can you please provide a screenshot?
>
>  Thanks!
>

> It simply states: WebID-TLS Authentication failed.

I was looking through the code

It seems to do the login here:

https://github.com/linkeddata/signup/blob/master/index.html#L292

            $http({
                url: "https://rww.io/",
                method: "HEAD",
                headers: { 'Accept': '*/*' }, // Firefox misbehaves if
we don't set the Accept header
                withCredentials: true, // This seems to break
WebID-TLS login (using random certs)
            }).success(function(data, status, headers, config) {
                var user = headers('User'); // look for User: header
                if (user && $scope.getParam('ref'))

parent.postMessage('User:'+headers('User'),$scope.getParam('ref')); //
pass WebID to the parent window
            }).error(function(data, status, headers, config) {
                var user = headers('User');
                if (user && $scope.getParam('ref'))

parent.postMessage('User:'+headers('User'),$scope.getParam('ref'));
            });

Note:

*                headers: { 'Accept': '*/*' }, // Firefox misbehaves if we
don't set the Accept header*
*                withCredentials: true, // This seems to break WebID-TLS
login (using random certs)*

Which browser are you using?