Re: UI for client cert selection (Was: Releasing RWW.IO)

Another thing that would be nice, is the ability to securely sync the
certs across my devices. I already use client-side certs for services
like http://www.startssl.com and can put up with almost everything
that's broken about the UI, except for the inconvenience of moving the
cert across my various devices, especially when I need to use it once
a year (in the case of startsll to renew SSL certs), which is a large
enough time-frame that I might not even be using the device I had
originally installed the client-side cert on.

--
Sandeep Shetty