From: Anne Jellema <anne@webfoundation.org>
Date: 11 March 2014 08:50
Subject: [Campaign-webwewant] Get ready to wish the Web a happy birthday,
starting from March 12
To: campaign-webwewant@lists.webwewant.org, campaign@lists.webwewant.org

Dear all,

Did you know Tim's original proposal for the Web was dated March 12, 1989?

We'll be using that date to kick off an exciting Year of Action for
WebWeWant campaign. *Please get involved by using the hashtag #web25 *to
send your birthday wishes for the web's future. We'll display a selection
of the best posts on our dedicated anniversary website, www.webat25.org,
going live on the 12th.

Attached is a one page cheat sheet with a Web25 logo that you can re-use,
and some suggested messages or themes you can riff on.

Best
The Web Foundation team

p.s. Coming soon: watch this space for the WebWeWant campaign's
announcement on the Year of Action.

--
Anne Jellema
Chief Executive Officer

World Wide Web Foundation | 1889 F Street NW, Washington DC, 20006, USA |
www.webfoundation.org | Twitter: @webfoundation