Re: uploading to data.fm / rww.io from nodejs

On 29 March 2014 19:21, Joe <presbrey@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry about that, I just added a patch that should take care of the issue
> specific to node.js and chunked uploads. Can you please try again?

This is working really well for me now, here's the code:

var https = require('https');
var fs = require("fs");

var options = {
    host: '*domain_name*',
    port: 443,
    path: '*path_to_file*',
    method: 'PUT',
    key: fs.readFileSync("*path_to_key.key*"),
    cert: fs.readFileSync("*path_to_cert.crt*"),
    headers: { 'content-type': 'text/turtle' }
};

var req = https.request(options, function(res) {
    console.log("statusCode: ", res.statusCode);
    console.log("headers: ", res.headers);

    res.on('data', function(d) {
        process.stdout.write(d);
      });