Re: LDP Interop via CIMBA and Virtuoso

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:53:06 -0400
To: "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>
CC: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>, Peter Williams <home_pw@msn.com>
On 7/22/14 11:23 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

>           You're almost there! Now you just need to create a channel
>           for your posts.

Did you attempt to create a new channel?

> One other thing
>
> Logging in to http://cimba.co

I am not on there in an obvious way i.e., not via the WebIDs you know
(see comments below). I'll connect back there one this side of interop
is done, by that I mean:

1. Support for any WebID re. CIMBA -- as opposed to WebIDs where rww.io
as the Idp
2. Loosely coupling the CIMBA app, deployment platform Virtuoso, and
actual data storage -- e.g., Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive etc..
3. Having Public mean "Public" as opposed to "Public with a WebID that's
verifiable using WebID-TLS" -- by not being really Public the user has
to manually make each blog post "Really Public" etc..

> I can find 3 profiles for you ( 1 normal, 2 QA) in webizen, but I
> cannot find any channels in them.  When I click your name, I get the
> spinner which never completes.

Yes, because that WebID resolves to document hosted by an instance that
didn't initially work with CIMBA. Note the comments in our pull request [1]

[1] https://github.com/linkeddata/cimba/pull/19

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen