data.fm / rww.io

From: Tim Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 15:24:26 +1000
Cc: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
To: Andrei Sambra <andrei.sambra@gmail.com>
Hi Andrei,

I’ve started testing / using rww.io with cimba[1], for creating weblogs essentially…

I was wondering whether you’ve got any suggestions around creating data spaces for projects, rather than persons.  So; say - i want to create a weblog / microblog listing rww apps (webized apps?).

Channel structure is currently;

Identity: > Channel.

Say the identity isn’t a legal entity but rather a project - so, the WebID relates to a DOAP[2] profile?

Have you got any thoughts about how something like - http://rwwapps.rww.io/ could be created, that then associates to different WebID’s (i.e. deiu, melvin, etc.) , for the purpose of allowing ‘wiki’ like functionality?   Meaning - a bunch of contributors could add / append content - perhaps an administrator could remove content?  Have you got any example TTL that would do it?

Perhaps therein; If an App is required to do it, perhaps some mechanism around sending ‘approve/deny’ messages to listed ‘stakeholders’ - beyond the scope of the original question…  I’m just not sure if their is a practical way rww.io / data.fm is being used in this way already….

Cheers.

Tim.H.

[1] http://cimba.co/
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DOAP