FoafGUI.js data.fm / rww.io

From: Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 00:02:32 +1000
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>

Is anyone working on a foaf maker / editor / addressbook app?

Something for the people kinda interested, but have like 30 minutes to see what it's. Out before dedicating days to investigate...

I know kingsley's work is quite user-friendly.  In getting my he'd around the w3c methods, I've had a bunch of webid's created, a bit cumbersome....   Data.fm is nice and light. Something for the average html5 coder to get their head around.  So, looking for a foaf maker (standard client side js ideally) that can give, get, make, edit and support addressbook / cimba type Dev.

Timh.

Sent from my iPad