Re: RWW 1.0 Spec / Primer / Best Practices

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 19:15:23 +0200
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>, Harry Halpin <hhalpin@w3.org>, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Hi All

I've started translating this to the wiki

http://www.w3.org/community/rww/wiki/Draft_Spec

Feedback is welcome, particularly from people *less* familiar with linked
data technical details, because I hope it can reach a wide audience

Ive had some feedback that we should say something about user profiles, so
I'll compile that in next ...