Sent from Windows Mail

From: Kingsley Idehen
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎June‎ ‎15‎, ‎2013 ‎10‎:‎59‎ ‎AM
To: foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org, public-webid@w3.org, public-rww@w3.org

On 6/15/13 7:31 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> WebID + username/password can be employed, Kingsley has a demo of this
> WebID + OpenID -- had this demoed a while
> WebID + OAuth -- I believe Kinsley has also a working demo of this
> WebID + Basic Auth -- perhpas over https too

We have *ID (i.e. an verifiable ID or your choice) that works with
associated protocols and "your" data access policies. It's even smart
enough to organize you emails, calendars, and address books, amongst
other data spaces :-)

Links:

1. http://kingsley.idehen.net/DAV/home/kidehen/Public -- public folder
with a potpourri of resources and resource collections (sub-folders) to
which different data access policies apply (it also uses a RESTful
pattern for notifying me about you desire to access a resource using a
verifiable identifier of your choosing)

2. http://bit.ly/UDlwc6 -- post explaining how you can combine multiple
verifiable identifier with multiple authentication protocols for a more
flexible approach to resource access control

3. http://bit.ly/XZdqYb -- same concept applied to MediaWiki (which can
also be applied to WordPress and Drupal whenever we have the time to
tweak those codebases as we did MediaWiki) .

Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com

Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen