Re: [unhosted] Re: Dropbox planned to be added a PRISM provider

So, this confirm a 100% FOSS alternative should be developed.

It's known how it works, uploading only file chunks and doing
de-duplication on the backend, maybe it would be done using TTH as P2P
networks does... BitTorrent Live would be another option and maybe open
source, although I don't know how it works and also don't know if it's the
best option... :-(