Re: [unhosted] Re: Dropbox planned to be added a PRISM provider

The main advantage of Dropbox is that it's extremely stable on multiple
platforms and never has any merge issues. That's very very hard to do,
especially the details surrounding multiplatform+OSversion support. Even
Google Drive isn't close to Dropbox in that regard. The devil is in the
details.