Tabulator — Creating a New Pane — Part 2 [via Read Write Web Community Group]

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:40:53 +0000
To: public-rww@w3.org
Last week, we looked at how to create a new tabulator pane.  The first part was
just a template, without any real content.  This time we will look at how to
add a pane for a specific object type and to query the object's fields and
display them in the pane.  If you havent already [...]

This post sent on Read Write Web Community Group

'Tabulator — Creating a New Pane — Part 2'

http://www.w3.org/community/rww/2013/07/26/tabulator-creating-a-new-pane-part-2/

Learn more about the Read Write Web Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/rww