Re: [community] from W3C….Fwd: Proposal: "User" header field

Seems to me you want to add the URI needed to initiate the WebID
authentication protocol to HTTP requests. Why don't you just create a
WebID-specific header (e.g. "webid") or a WebID-specific authorization
scheme? Or is it imagined to initiate a OpenID process as well?

regards,
Torsten.