Re: URIOA

On 8/10/13 10:54 AM, Jürgen Jakobitsch SWC wrote:
> hi,
>
> i was just thinking about a the URI-O riented A rchitecture,
> where services describe themselves using some sort of vocab.
>
> is someone aware of a vocabulary that could already be used for
> something like this?
>
> i'm thinking somewhere along these lines...
>
> <> a tg:WebService;
>     rdfs:comment "some sort of nlp extraction service";
>     tg:param [
>       tg:paramName "plainText";
>       tg:required "false"^^xsd...
>     ].
>

> i consider such service descriptions along with acls a quite good idea
> or is it to soapy?
> any thoughts?
>
> wkr jürgen

Do you mean a WSDL equivalent? If so, we do have a vocab [1] that we use
to describe our services e.g., online ordering etc..

Links:

[1]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.openlinksw.com%2Fontology%2Flicenses%23BuyService
-- excerpt from our Licenses Vocab/Ontology from which you can
follow-your-nose to additional details

[2]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.openlinksw.com%2Fdata%2Fturtle%2Flicenses.ttl
-- the entire Vocab/Ontology .