Re: Simple WebID, WebID+TLS Protocol, and ACL Dogfood Demo

Hi Nick,

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:43 PM, Nick Jennings <nick@silverbucket.net> wrote:

> It would help if there was some way one could reliably get and manage
> WebID. As it is right now, neither rww.io nor my-profile.eu (which are
> the only ones I know about) are functioning in terms of generating a WebID
> for the browser.
>
> I had some from my-profile.eu that were generated several months ago, but
> I removed them all during some tests and was unable to get a new one. I
> tried in both Firefox and Chrome. Anyone having trouble as well?

I just tested both rww.io and my-profile.eu and I was able to issue certs
without any problem (I am managing for both services). If you want to
recover your account on my-profile.eu, just tell me the URI of your WebID
and I'll bind your current email address to it so you can use the recovery
feature. You can remove the email address once you have recovered your
account and issued a new cert from your profile page.

Andrei