Re: Releasing RWW.IO

Awesome!

Congratulations. I just created this https://emekaokoye.rww.io/ and added
(copied and pasted) this turtle document
https://emekaokoye.rww.io/graphs/test.ttl, which is a list of the Nigerian
Soccer Players to the African Cup of Nations 2012 competition.

Kingsley: You can remember my super eagles turtle document :)

Knowledge discovery has just been made simpler. I can imagine using feature
phones to consume knowledge derived from rww for the next billion via the
HTTP verbs :)

I await your description of the backend service for semantic Web apps.

Cheers

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM, Andrei Sambra <andrei.sambra@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear all! I am proud to announce the release of http://rww.io/, a
> "personal cloud" service for your Linked Data.
>
> Since RWW.IO <http://rww.io/> is intended to be used as a backend service
> for your Linked Data applications, the UI is minimal, allowing you to edit
> RDF documents and set ACL rules. Users can also upload a limited range of
> images (PNG, JPG and GIF - for all your cat pictures, wee!).
>
> If you would like to run your own service, just grab the code from
> https://github.com/deiu/rww.io and get started! It is a free service,
> paid entirely from my personal founds and created in my free time, so
> please consider supporting this project (Flattr) if you like and use it.
>
> All feedback is appreciated. Thank you!
>
> Andrei

Emeka Okoye.
*Locate or text me*: http://m.next2.us/emeka
*Mobile*: +2348023139936, +233269310862, +254786704820
*Skype*: Emx2004
*Twitter*: http://twitter.com/emekaokoye
*Linkedin*: http://ng.linkedin.com/in/emekaokoye
*Google+*: https://plus.google.com/114457961627178656743/about