Re: [WAC] regexps in WebAccessControl

<snip>
Nope, that's it bang on - implementation details local to the use case, so
the general question would be whether we want to cater for that in a WebACL
schema/ontology/mediatype which gets developed, or whether it's something
we're best staying silent on (don't preclude, but don't include specific
provision for).
</snip>

yeah - sounds fine. my regrets for the side tracking as i misunderstood
Ruben's reply.

Cheers.

mca+1.859.757.1449
skype: mca.amundsen