Re: AccessControl : update + inference

hi,

you are right (i somehow felt i'm missing something, when writing the
mail), i can of course ASK for more or less anything and determine
access rights.

the problem, is that i hardly can ASK for all possibilities everytime.

please note that i have this usecase in mind where different people in
different roles (incubator, domain-expert, publisher) are working on a
server that hosts different projects (skos-thesauri or blogs,...)

there might be possibilities with ~"functional acls", for example
where the object of an access predicate is a sparql query (-template)
itself.

at least i now know what i do at witching hour in the coming weeks ;-)

wkr jürgen

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION