Re: Google Knowledge Graph Experiment

Works for me. I doubt an algorithm. Just roll out in waves.
However, more to the point is
"Stings to Things that are Nameless" != Linked Data and the Semantic Web.
Thus, what's TimBL got to celebrate about such an effort?
And ironic is:-
If I was in Google's shoes, he would be the last person I would want
scrutinizing Google Knowledge Graph, seriously!

We want to insert ourselves into these anonymous algorithms, don't we?
Even to the point of nearly believing (imagining) we are in them.
Gradually we have to understand that a bargain is being struck.
For the utility of the technology our collective efforts are harvested but
our individual efforts have no influence:we are pretty powerless.
Is the balance of this bargain always going to be struck in the same way?
If it were strings to named things?

Adam