Re: http-update

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:51:23 -0400
To: Jürgen Jakobitsch <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>
CC: public-rww@w3.org
On 3/16/12 4:45 PM, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:
> :) ...AND talk about it...
>
> there's another thing that came to mind when last
> created some stuff with respect to http-update :
>
> change-sets
>
> are these of interest to the rww group?

Yes, of course. This is critical to the Data Wiki concept. Ultimately,
all this rww effort is going to Data Wiki as fundamental Web app.
functionality.

A Data Wiki delivers on the goals of saying anything, about anything,
from wherever, whenever. It also handles the provenance requirements
that constitute graphs that represent conversations about data etc..

We have to make "he said and she said" fun and useful, at InterWeb
scales :-)

Kingsley

--

Regards,