From: "Danny Ayers" <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
To: public-rww@w3.org
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 8:38:51 PM
Subject: RWW on G+ [via Read Write Web Community Group]

For a little outreach (and experimentation) there is now a Read Write Web
Community Group Page on Google Plus. If you use G+, be sure to follow it!

----------

This post sent on Read Write Web Community Group

'RWW on G+'

http://www.w3.org/community/rww/2012/03/16/rww-on-g/

Learn more about the Read Write Web Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/rww

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at/

PERSONAL INFORMATION