Re: RWW Group requires one or more chairs

Hi All

Thanks so much for the support.  :)

It looks like I've now been added as the chair by one of the participants.

I'm more than happy if someone else wishes to be the chair, or share
responsibilities, at any point.  Just let me know.

To keep going as a CG, we just need to show that the group has not fallen
inactive, and there we have at least 3 active members.  I dont think there
will be any issue here.  I'll send Coralie a quick note.

I do intend to put some extra effort in.  I'm going to try and compile a
list of all the projects, people are working on, clean up the wiki, add
some documentation etc.

Please dont hesitate to let me know how I can help, I'll try and serve the
group as best as I can!

Best
Melvin