Re: Contd: WebID and MediaWiki

On 6/28/12 4:22 AM, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:
> hi kingsley,
>
> works great!
>
> the only thing would be that i'm asked to present a certificate
> to get to the login page where i can login using a certificate, which is kind of a luxury problem
> an actually not worth mentioning.. :-)

Yes, we should fix that.

> i create my user [1] page without any hassle.
>
> a semi-related question : is it possible to include sparql results in a media wiki page..

Semantic MediaWiki should facilitate that. I need to double check and
make some demos.

> i'm not exactly a wiki pro and tried to display my public key (sparqled from uriburner)
> on my user page but didn't succeed.

That should work, but as per comment above, I need to double check the
Semantic MediaWiki aspect in depth.

> a related question : is it possible to restrict access to a page i create?

Hmm. this is still a standard MediaWiki + Semantic MediWiki extension
implementation that's just decoupled from Apache and MySQL via ODBC
access to Virtuoso + WebID. One of the future items would be
incorporating WebID ACLs into page access control, for sure.

Kingsley