Re: SignedMail

On 17 Jul 2012, at 20:50, Henry Story wrote:

> On 17 Jul 2012, at 20:20, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:
>
>> ok thanks henry...
>>
>> i think i can live with that...
>
> I wonder if it is not just a case of these mailing lists breaking the signature by altering the mail content. See if you can send me directly - without passing through the list an e-mail.

Thanks Jürgen. That's it. Here is the mail you sent me. It shows up correctly.

That is another reason for RESTful mail over TLS. Essentially any system where you allow an intermediary to handle your content, is an opportunity for that intermediary to alter it. And they will always find good reasons to alter it a bit ( copyright ) then more, then more...

Henry

> Henry
>

>> wkr turnguard
>
> Social Web Architect