Re: Two predicates I'd like to see

On 8/23/11 6:47 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> 1. A link from your FOAF to your Read/Write data space

You mean from a FOAF profile to an RWW data space? If so, SIOC covers
this since it is actually a generic data space vocabulary. Note, my
contributions to SIOC veered it away from its original bulletin board
orientation.

My FOAF profile is connected to my SIOC data spaces for Calendars,
Bookmarks, Files, Feeds etc.. using foaf:made relations.
> 2. A link from your FOAF to your Semantic Inbox
>
> What's the best approach?
>
> rdfs:seeAlso?
>
> New vocab?
>
> Reuse something existing?