RE: Comments to Rules Working Group Charter Draft $Revision: 1.60$ (Part II)

Exactly, the proposed uncertainty reasoning and fuzziness features will not
change the language design. However, I suggest that they should be added
from the beginning, through a work that follows all the language designing
process. And of course, this should be done within the W3C Rule WG
cooperation and standardization framework.

> And that the WG should have this
> in scope, because it's useful to a lot of people, and not particularly
> difficult.  Right?
>
>      -- sandro

Right, that's why I proposed to add three sentences describing a desired
language feature with optional character.

Giorgos