AW: Introduction

Hi Michael,

thanks for introducing yourself. Always good to see new people working on RSP.

Myself - and possibly also other members of this list - would definitely be interested to read about your master's thesis. So please let us know when it's published or if you have any technical report available publicly. Looking forward to reading about your work.

By the way, recently, most of the work of this group shifted to GitHub (see [1]) where we currently work on writing up a final report. If you want to contribute and help out, feel free to participate in one of the many Issues which are currently open for discussion at [2].

[1] https://github.com/streamreasoning/RSP-QL/
[2] https://github.com/streamreasoning/RSP-QL/issues

Best,
Peter