Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:30:22 +0000
From: kumar.eng84@gmail.com
To: public-rsp@w3.org
Subject: info about rsp

Hello sirCan you kindly let me know how can we practically implement rsp and CSPARQL? I mean for ordinary rdf and Sparql, we use protege to develop ontology and query it using sparql. Similarly we use jena owl api to make our ontology java based, so my question is how can we implemet rsp?
Kind regards