Re: RSP call 22.1.2016

Github is quite appropriate for developing an HTML-based document.

The HTML spec you referenced uses bikeshed to generate their spec. I
don't necessarily have a problem using bikeshed, but I did see this page
on W3C

https://www.w3.org/community/reports/reqs/

which suggests (but doesn't require) ReSpec

https://www.w3.org/respec/

The community group reports that have already been published are here:
https://www.w3.org/community/reports/

and ReSpec does indeed seem quite popular with these groups (as can be
seen by looking at the HTML source).
For a recent example consider

http://webtiming.github.io/timingobject/

It has a nice "W3C Community Group Draft Report" logo, and some fancy
formatting.

Tara