From: Jean Paul Calbimonte <jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es<mailto:jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>>
Date: Thursday, 21 May 2015 13:27
To: "public-rsp@w3.org<mailto:public-rsp@w3.org>" <public-rsp@w3.org<mailto:public-rsp@w3.org>>
Subject: RSP telco

Dear all,

Tomorrow's telco at 15:00 CEST will be centered on the initial discussion of the RSP ql semantics.
As agreed, I started drafting an initial version:

https://github.com/streamreasoning/RSP-QL/blob/master/Semantics.md

We are also pleased to let you know that the EoIs for the rsp workshop are available since a couple of days:
http://www.w3.org/community/rsp/rsp-workshop-2015/

The telco will be accesible through the usual inrastructure:
https://collab.switch.ch/rsp/

best,
Jean-Paul

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.