Re: RSP telco 26.06.2015

oh, just saw the telco is today.
We are at the CityPulse EU project meeting NOW so won't be able to join in.
But me and Josi are committed to get back to the CEP wiki and related activities from our f2f from sometimes next week.
cheers,
a.

Dr. Alessandra Mileo
Senior Research Fellow & Adjunct Lecturer
PI and WP Leader - http://www.ict-citypulse.eu
INSIGHT Research Center
NUI Galway, Ireland
Email: alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org