Re: RSP Data Model

Dear all

One additional comment. I have said previously that defining things in relation to a single timestamp has the huge disadvantage over using intervals. I have encountered the need to trat intervals in almost all real-world scenarios that I have worked with. I know that time stamps are easier, but often neither accurate nor practical.

I hope this helps

Cheers

Avi

ps. One outline of a language that uses intervals rather than timestamps is TEF SPARQL (http://www.merlin.uzh.ch/publication/show/8467 <http://www.merlin.uzh.ch/publication/show/8467>)