Re: RSP telco 24.07 15:00 CEST

I will be unable to attend as I am away from home and using a different
computer than usual, which does not play nicely with Adobe Flash. Would it
be possible to move the call to a different platform?
I don't know what other constraints participants have. I have used Skype
together with Gitterchat in a few groups, but if there are people behind a
firewall, they may not be able to use Skype.

Tara