Re: Call Friday 18 December 15:00(CET)

I have created a pull request
https://github.com/streamreasoning/RSP-QL/pull/20 that originally was
for incorporating the modified definition of temporal entities that was
agreed in a previous telecon.

Since that pull request hasn't yet been merged, it now also includes a
more extensive temperature-location example,

https://github.com/greenTara/RSP-QL/commit/1e5bc6fc49b4f5d85b80de8a4f102ae188e3cbd8

modelled after the one we have been talking about recently.

I used the JSON-LD syntax as described in
https://github.com/streamreasoning/RSP-QL/blob/master/Serialization.md,
in the form of " Graphs are exchanged in the same file/stream" so I
could take advantage of the syntactic abbreviations that come from
putting the stream into a single file. That's purely convenience and
should not affect the windowing or query aspects.

The stream follows a pattern of equally-spaced temporal observations,
except I intentionally built up this stream to have some missing data
values, because the ability to deal with such missing values is an
important issue, for me at least. Since there are multiple locations in
this stream, I have an entity where one of the locations is left out.
There is also one time where the entire set of observations is missing.
I would like to add to the agenda about scope the topic of handling
missing data.

Tara