Re: RSP telco 04.12

Hi Daniele!

Regarding my question, I think this query may clarify it a bit. The idea is that I wish to find the speed of vehicles based on sensor observations.

Stream
_:1 :observedAt "2015-12-04T12:00:01" .
_:1 ex:directlyFollows _:0 .                                   # should this metadata be inside the graph perhaps?
GRAPH _:1 { :ABC123 :observedBy :cam1 . }

_:2 :observedAt "2015-12-04T12:00:02"
_:2 ex:directlyFollows _:1 .
GRAPH _:2 { :ABC123 :observedBy :cam2 . }

_:3 :observedAt "2015-12-04T12:00:03"
_:3 ex:directlyFollows _:2 .
GRAPH _:3 { :ABC123 :observedBy :cam3 . }

Query
CONSTRUCT ISTREAM {
_:e1 a :SpeedEvent .
GRAPH _:e1 { ?car :observedSpeed ?speed . }
}
FROM NAMED WINDOW :w1 ON :stream1 [RANGE PT10m STEP PT10s]
FROM <http://...distances>
WHERE {
WINDOW :w1 {
  ?g1 :observedAt ?time1 .
  GRAPH ?g1 { ?car :observedBy ?cam1 }

  ?g2 :observedAt ?time2 ; :directlyFollows ?g1 .    # directly follows is important here, as well as the timestamp
  GRAPH ?g1 { ?car :observedBy ?cam2 }
}

# Find distance between cameras as distance
# Calculate speed
BIND( ?distance / (MINUTES(?time2 - ?time1) / 60) AS ?speed )
}

Could a similar query be expressed in a different way using the proposed model?

Cheers,
Robin