RE: [rsp] RSP calls

From: Jean Paul Calbimonte <jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 23:53:15 +0200
To: "public-rsp@w3.org" <public-rsp@w3.org>
Hum, not a holiday here, but yes, we can move it to May8.

happy to chat about weather with all of you, just ring me :P

Jean-Paul

From: A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk
To: alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org
CC: dani.dellaglio@gmail.com; jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es; public-rsp@w3.org
Subject: Re: [rsp] RSP calls
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 10:52:13 +0000

On 24 Apr 2015, at 11:45, Alessandra Mileo <alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org> wrote:

Not in Ireland, but I guess in most other places yes?
If so, we can resume May 8, or me and JP can have a chat about the weather and the holidays :p

Chatting about the weather, something I love to join in with being British :p

We could also make it relevant to RSP by talking about weather sensors ;)

8 May works for me.

Alasdair

Cheers,
a.

Dr. Alessandra Mileo

Senior Research Fellow & Adjunct Lecturer

PI and WP Leader - http://www.ict-citypulse.eu

INSIGHT Research Center

NUI Galway, Ireland

Email: alessandra.mileo@insight-centre.org