From: jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es
To: public-rsp@w3.org
Subject: RE: [RSP] Meeting at ISWC
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 11:41:50 +0200

Dear all,

After looking at the poll results it seems that Mon 20 at 17:30 works best for most. However Avi reminded us that there is some sort of reception at 18:30.
So in the last meeting we had the idea of doing a two part meeting:

1st part. At 11:20 during the OrdRing workshop. (you can attend the whole workshop as it is relevant to RSP in general)
I'll do a presentation and aftewards we'll have time to discuss, until lunch time.
http://streamreasoning.org/events/ordring2014#program

2nd part. At 17:30 until 18:30 after the workshops sessions.

If not mistaken it's Sala Stampa B.

As discussed in the last call what we propose to discuss is:
- Summary of 1st year activities
- Final drafting of the RSP Group Note
  - Main contributions are already there, it needs merging, edition and consistency.
- Plans for the group activities in this year
  - Proposals for joint works/pubs

See you soon ;)

Best regards,
Jean-Paul