Von: jpcik@outlook.com [jpcik@outlook.com]" im Auftrag von "Jean Paul Calbimonte [jpcalbimonte@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es]
Gesendet: Freitag, 3. Oktober 2014 10:01
An: public-rsp@w3.org
Betreff: [RSP] Meeting at ISWC

Dear all,

As some of us will be in Italy for ISWC, it was suggested that we could meet there. Many of us will be busy as usual, but we can find a slot to RSPize a bit. Please find below a poll and feel free to submit your time preferences. I suggested in the poll to meet right after 17:30 so that we don't clash with the conference activities.

In particular I suggest meeting at the end of the Ordering and Reasoning Workshop<http://streamreasoning.org/events/ordring2014http://> (20th morning) as it's closer to the topic and we will have presentations from some of the group members there. Or also continue after the Semantic Sensor Networks tutorial (20th afternoon)

If we find no time slot we can at least have a good RSP drink together.

http://doodle.com/sc6ri6x2pz6aw4c5

best to all,
Jean-Paul