Three more use cases

Hi all,

this email is to inform you that I have just added three use cases to the
list [1], related to the possible application of RDF Stream Processing in
the context of smart logistics. Basically, they all concern the automated
prediction of anomalies in transportations. The input for such prediction
is based on the stream of information related to the movement of the means
of transportation themselves, put in correlation with environmental
conditions (weather, traffic, etc.).

More in detail, the use cases concern:
- the prediction of possible delays in the context of road transports [2]
- the prediction of possible flight diversions [3]
- the prediction of possible delays in the context of inland-water
transports [4]

Cristina Cabanillas, Jan Mendling and Axel Polleres, members of the W3C-RSP
community, contributed to the definition of such use cases.
​All use cases come from the experience gained during our work in GET
service project (http://getservice-project.eu/).

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,
Claudio Di Ciccio