RE: On the time model

Hello

There
 can always be fine and coarse grained events. A simple event denoting
that Claudio moved to Vienna, could be used to create a more complex
event (or fact?) saying that Claudio lives in Vienna if there is no
other moves-to
event, at least to the moment of the creation of the complex event
creation. But I think that doesn't change much in terms of the model.

However the notion of what is a short event or what is a long-running
one may differ from use case to use case, so in an abstract model we
might not impose this.

About the events with unbounded intervals, maybe from the abstract
modeling point of view we can allow them. But then in practice this can
be solved by dividing in simpler events. If we want to know 'what
meetings are currently being held in WebEx', we could
do it with an event denoting that a meeting has started, and if there is
 no corresponding ending event.

Or we could have a meeting event with an interval that is not closed.

Again, maybe we can have these different possibilites in the model.

Jean-Paul