Re: W3C RSP community Group phone call

Hi all,
my name is Daniele Dell'Aglio. I am a PhD student in the DB group at
Politecnico di Milano, under the supervisor of Emanuele Della Valle. During
my PhD I will work on the RDF stream processing topic (in particular on
stream processing). Nowadays there are several existing systems (and others
are under development), but they lacks of standards and consequenlty, at
the moment there are different limitations (even very "simple", such as the
data exchange between two RDF stream processors).
I am really happy to have the opportunity to participate to the activities
of this group and I'm looking forward to hearing from you the next week :)

Daniele