Topic: 4th Telco of RSP - Danh Le Phuoc
Date: Friday, 22 November 2013
Time: 14:00, GMT Time (London, GMT)

To join the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting
Call-in toll-free number (UK): 0800-051-3810
Call-in toll number (UK): +44-203-478-5289
Backup call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: 1-408-792-6300
Global call-in numbers:
https://deri.webex.com/deri/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=280903432&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 302 820 94

* Backup call-in toll number (US/Canada) should only be used if the primary
number does not work.

To join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to
https://deri.webex.com/deri/j.php?ED=280903432&UID=1700645867&PW=NOGFmZWE0YjZm&RT=MTgjMjE%3D

2. If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 30282094

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://deri.webex.com/deri/j.php?ED=280903432&UID=1700645867&PW=NOGFmZWE0YjZm&ORT=MTgjMjE%3D

For assistance
1. Go to https://deri.webex.com/deri/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
helpdesk@deri.org

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
https://deri.webex.com/deri/j.php?ED=280903432&UID=1700645867&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=18&ST=1&SHA2=AAAAAvSVSLwtKVZgUzq9garZsdVKLBO9Y-qNNjij7jfOM06W&RT=MTgjMjE%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going tohttps://deri.webex.com/deri/systemdiagnosis.php.