Re: RSP next calls

Thanks, BTW, may I suggest that instead of a single doodle per Telco, to doodle for one fixed timeslot per week, e.g. "Tue 15:00" or alike, as usual in other WGs? I think this should make planning easier. Maybe we can discuss this in the Telco.

thanks & best regards,
Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna